According to the National Sleep Foundation’s America poll, 1 out of every 5 Americans suffers from pain. Pain can come in all shapes and sizes and can affect every person in different ways.
While Slumber cannot cure or treat your pain, we may be able to provide localized relief where you need it most. The Slumber PainBGone bundle:
- Topical Relief Stick: Let the warming and cooling sensation of menthol get to work on your muscles and aches
- This product contains Zero THC
- Warming and Cooling Menthol
- 780 mg CBD 260 mg CBN per container
- 2.6 oz
- Dual Action CBD / CBN Sleepy-Time Dropper: This dropper was designed to be a 2-1 product. Combining the powerful properties of CBN and CBD. Ideal to take 30 min before bed.
- 1 oz bottle
- This Full Spectrum Tincture contains 375 mg CBD 125 mg CBN per bottle
- Flavor Sweet Mint 🍃
- This product is compliant with Section 10113 of the 2018 Farm Bill, containing <0.3% THC
Frequently asked questions
What is CBD and CBN?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is the most abundant cannabinoid found in the hemp plant.CBN (Cannabinol) is considered a non-intoxicating minor cannabinoid that is naturally found in the hemp plant. Time, oxygenation, and the decomposition of THC naturally convert to a new compound, resulting in CBN. It is a unique minor cannabinoid thought to have therapeutic benefits for sleep and tranquility.
Are there side effects from taking CBD or CBN?
CBD and CBN products are generally well tolerated and considered safe for adults. As with any other natural sleep aid or hemp supplement, consult your physician, as there is a chance that it could cause adverse reactions for some people.
Will this help provide topical pain relief?
Pain can be the main reason people are struggling to fall asleep.
The warming and cooling sensation, paired with CBD and CBN was designed to penetrate the skin to help provide topical relief during the night. What better way for your body to recover than a good night’s sleep! Apply liberally to the desired area.