Don’t see the answer to your question here? Trying getting in touch with one of our team members here.
What is CBN?
- CBN, aka Cannabinol, is found in the hemp and cannabis plant. It is a cannabinoid thought to have therapeutic benefits similar to the other popular cannabinoids, THC and CBD. CBN is naturally occurring in the cannabis or hemp plant as the plant ages. Over time or when exposed to oxygen or heat, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) converts into CBN. In its final state, CBN will have trace or zero amounts of CBD or THC.
- Slumber sleep aid™ is a Hemp Derived Supplement that contains no THC or CBD. Each of our products have a QR code, so you can easily find the COA (Certificate of Authenticity) on our website so you know exactly what you are taking.
How does CBN work in the Body?
- CBN interacts with our endocannabinoid system, which is thought to help regulate many of the body’s physiological functions such as cognition, pain perception, mood, appetite, and sleep. There are two main cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2. CBN binds primarily to the CB2, a receptor helping to induce a sleepy state.
- Our proprietary blend is designed to activate this receptor specifically, helping you fall asleep and stay asleep- without getting any negative side effects. No high, what so ever.
How is CBN Different from THC and CBD?
- CBN is a byproduct of the degradation of THC and produces no psychoactive effects. This is often one of the main concerns for people who don’t consume THC, but want to explore ways they can benefit from the natural properties of the hemp plant without getting “high.”
- CBD is the second-most-abundant cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. CBD has a little bit more in common with CBN, but isn’t known for producing a sleepy, sedative effect. CBD is more commonly used for those trying to relieve physical pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
- So when choosing between CBN, CBD, and THC, CBN is thought to be the best choice for a sleep aid.
Are there side effects from taking CBN?
- CBN and Slumber CBN products are generally well tolerated and considered safe for adults. There is no THC or psychoactive compound in CBN, so you can be confident that you will not have a high-like state.
- As with any other hemp supplement, there is a chance that it could cause adverse reactions for some people. As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medications.
Is CBN legal in the US?
- The 2018 Farm Bill removed hemp from the Controlled Substances Act and made it federally legal to grow, sell, and process hemp- so long as it doesn’t exceed 0.3%.THC on a dry weight basis.
- As with all other hemp related products, Slumber CBN products and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As such, we do not and cannot make any such claims.
Product Related Questions
Does Slumber sleep aid™ contain THC?
- All Slumber sleep aid™ products do not contain THC, which can be verified by using the QR code + Lot Number on your product to locate the COA (Certificate of Authenticity).
- While the United State’s legal limit of THC in hemp is no more than 0.3%, if you are subject to drug testing we strongly suggest consulting your health care provider before consuming any hemp products.
- Slumber sleep aid™ products are strictly derived from the HEMP plant. (Not to be confused with its close relative, marijuana.)
Who can take Slumber sleep aid™ Products?
- As with any hemp supplement, consult your physician before using if you are pregnant, nursing, have/suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Slumber CBN products are intended for adults. Keep out of the reach of children.
How do I use the Slumber sleep aid™ Tincture?
- Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Use the dropper to take the desired dosage orally, under the tongue. Hold in your mouth for 60 seconds before swallowing.
What is a recommended dose?
- Serving Size: 1 dropper (1 mL) – 10 MG CBN
- *Some customers have shared that they prefer a higher or lower dose, depending on their sleep needs. We recommend starting with a 5-10 mg dose and slowly increase by 0.5 mL (5 mg CBN) increments, until you get your desired sleep effect.
How much CBN is in each serving?
Serving Size: 1 dropper (1 mL) – 10 MG CBN
How much oil does the dropper hold?
- The dropper holds 1 mL of our proprietary sleep aid blend + 10 MG of CBN. Each bottle contains 300 MG of CBN per bottle.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
Are your caps Child Resistant and Sealed?
- Yes, all caps are child resistant and are sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Can the color / COA vary from batch to batch?
- Our CBN is derived from Organically grown Hemp in Colorado. Due to the nature/ seasonality of each crop, it is possible that the color may vary. Each batch of CBN has been 3rd party lab tested for clarity and potency. Simply use the QR code and Lot Number to locate your COA on our website here.
How do I get in touch with a Slumber sleep aid™ expert?
Our Slumber Sleeper Team is standing by to assist you in any way. Give us a call or send us an email.
Order Related Questions
How do I track my Order?
- Slumber sleep aid™ uses USPS to ship all products. Shipping cost will be automatically calculated upon checkout. As soon as your product ships, we will email you your tracking number, where you can track the package directly from USPS.
Do you ship outside of the US?
- We do not currently have shipping capabilities outside of the US.
By making a purchase of any Slumber Sleep Aid™ products, you are demonstrating a clear understanding that these products contain high levels of CBN (cannabinol) from hemp oil. The statements of our products have not been evaluated by the FDA, thus are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician or healthcare provider before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Although Slumber Sleep Aid™ is committed to remain in compliance with all FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits for products containing CBN or any related hemp products. If you decide to purchase Slumber Sleep Aid™ products, you are purchasing any of these products based upon your own opinions as to any benefits that the products may provide.
Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the Refund Policy. All Slumber Sleep Aid™ products purchased via retail, Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the refund policy. Slumber Sleep Aid™ will only accept returns and refunds from purchases made on SlumberCBN.com. Slumber Sleep Aid™ will not allow returns from a purchase made in a retail store.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re sure you’ll love Slumber Sleep Aid™, but if for some reason you are not happy, contact us within 30 days of receiving your product(s). All products carry a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee (the “Guarantee”).
We believe in our CBN products, and as such, we want you to find the one that best suits your needs. “The Guarantee” was created for that exact purpose, so our customers can try a new CBN product to determine if it’s the right fit.
We believe that CBN is personalized, nightly supplement and an individual’s response may vary determined by the length of time and dosage. Therefore, customers are encouraged to try the product for at least two weeks. It may also be recommended to increase the CBN dosage by 5-10 mg. If, after two weeks, you are not satisfied with your product simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and title the email “Returns & Order #” and we will review the request before issuing a refund or credit toward your next purchase. Slumber Sleep Aid™ may occasionally request that the product is returned to our lab for quality assurance purposes. The Guarantee only applies to first-time purchases of any product from SlumberCBN.com. Slumber Sleep Aid™ will not issue refunds or credits pursuant to this Guarantee from a purchase made in a retail store or from an unauthorized seller or from any other site other than from SlumberCBN.com. If you purchase multiple quantities of the same product, Slumber Sleep Aid™ will only issue a refund or credit pursuant to this Guarantee for the price of a single quantity of the product. If a refund has been issued, the refund is for the price paid by the customer for the product and specifically excludes costs of shipping and any any applied discounts. All claims made pursuant to this Guarantee must be submitted to Slumber Sleep Aid™ within 30 days of purchase in accordance with this policy.
All Money-Back Guarantee Forms are subject to a strict review process and refunds/credits are provided at the sole discretion of Slumber Sleep Aid™. Slumber Sleep Aid™ reserves the right to refuse refunds or credits, at any time, for orders that exhibit indications of fraudulent behavior.
All Slumber Sleep Aid™ products are tested for quality and are carefully inspected before shipment. Upon delivery, please check each product carefully to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged products and any remedy therefore are subject to a refund or credit; and must be submitted to Slumber Sleep Aid™ within 30 days of purchase in accordance with this policy.
*If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please email us at: email@example.com.*
We are pleased to offer free ground shipping within the U.S. for all orders. Shipping generally takes 7 business days from the time an order is placed to arrival at your door.
We will fulfill any orders placed before 12pm MST the same business day, otherwise they will be shipped the next day. This excludes weekends and holidays within the United States.
Please note: We do not currently have shipping capabilities outside of the US.
Affiliate / Wholesale Questions
Find out more about our Affiliate and Wholesale Program. Your request will be reviewed in 1-2 business days, and your dedicated account manager will reach out to you to answer any further questions.