Frequently asked questions
Finding the best CBN product for me
In a study we conducted with Vail Integrated Medical Group – participants reported 10mg CBN was the optimal dose. Don’t let the MG fool you…since of our products were designed to have 10mg CBN per serving, your dosage will determine how long your bottle will last (15-30+ days).
- 300 mg CBN Tincture is our best seller. Fast absorption. Delicious flavor.
- 1,000 mg CBD/CBN Tincture may be optimal for those trying to sleep, while reliving pain and inflammation. Contains THC.
- 10 mg Softgels. Pre-measured. Less oil. No flavor.
- 450 CBN Gummy has our highest CBN content per serving.
- CBN + Melatonin Gummy strongest OTC combo. Melatonin results may vary.
CBN (Cannabinol) is a non-intoxicating minor cannabinoid that is naturally found in the hemp plant. Time, oxygenation, and the decomposition of THC naturally convert to a new compound, resulting in CBN. It is a unique minor cannabinoid thought to have therapeutic benefits for sleep and tranquility.
- CBN, and other cannabinoids, interact with our Endocannabinoid System (ES), which is thought to help regulate many of the body’s physiological functions such as cognition, pain perception, mood, appetite, and sleep. There are two main cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2. CBN binds primarily to the CB2, a receptor helping to induce a sleepy state.
- Each product has a unique and proprietary blend of CBN, other cannabinoids, and terpenes. Each product was uniquely designed to activate these cannabinoid receptors, helping you fall asleep and stay asleep- without getting any negative side effects. No high, what so ever.
- CBN is a byproduct of the degradation of THC and produces no psychoactive effects. This is often one of the main concerns for people who don’t consume THC, but want to explore ways they can benefit from the natural properties of the hemp plant without getting “high.”
- CBD is the second-most-abundant cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. CBD has a little bit more in common with CBN, but isn’t known for producing a sleepy, sedative effect. CBD is more commonly used for those trying to relieve physical pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
- So when choosing between CBN, CBD, and THC, CBN is thought to be the best choice for a sleep aid.
CBN may cause drowsiness. Hemp-derived CBN products are generally well tolerated and considered safe for adults. As with any other natural sleep aid or hemp supplement, consult your physician, as there is a chance that it could cause adverse reactions for some people.
Results may vary. Consult your physician before and during use. Stop using the product if you experience any adverse reactions.
As with all other hemp related products, Slumber CBN products and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As such, we do not and cannot make any such claims.
- The 2018 Farm Bill removed hemp from the Controlled Substances Act and made it federally legal to grow, sell, and process hemp- so long as it doesn’t exceed 0.3%.THC on a dry weight basis.
- All Slumber Sleep Aid products are sent to reputable 3rd Party Labs to test for THC content so that it does not exceed the legal limit.
Product Related Questions
We are pleased to offer free 3 Day Priority Mail via USPS with qualifying subscriptions or any purchase made within the United States. We also offer UPS for an additional fee.
As soon as your package is on the way to you, our team will send you an email with the tracking information.
We will fulfill any orders placed before 12 pm MST the same business day, otherwise, they will be shipped the next working business day. This excludes weekends and holidays within the United States.
Please note: We do not currently have overnight or rushed shipping capabilities yet.
To read more about shipping please visit the page “Shipping and Returns“
- All Slumber Sleep Aid™ THC content can be verified by using the QR code + Lot Number on your product to locate the COA (Certificate of Authenticity).
- We have many product offerings that do not contain any levels of THC.
- While the United State’s legal limit of THC in hemp is no more than 0.3%, if you are subject to drug testing we strongly suggest consulting your health care provider before consuming any hemp products.
- Slumber Sleep Aid™ products are strictly derived from the HEMP plant. (Not to be confused with its close relative, marijuana.)
- As with any hemp supplement, consult your physician before using if you are pregnant, nursing, have/suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Slumber CBN products are intended for adults. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Each product has a supplement fact panel and suggest serving notice. Carefully read the entire packaging before using the product.
- Some customers have shared that they prefer a higher or lower dose, depending on their sleep needs. We recommend starting with a 5-10 mg dose and slowly increase by increments of 5 mg CBN, until you get your desired sleep effect.
- All products are tested and sealed for your safety.
- All tinctures and softgels have a child resistant lid.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Our CBN and CBD is derived from Organically grown Hemp. Due to the nature/ seasonality of each crop, it is possible that the color may vary. Each batch of CBN has been 3rd party lab tested for clarity and potency. Simply use the QR code and Lot Number to locate your COA on our website.
We’re sure you’ll love Slumber Sleep Aid™, but if for some reason you are not happy, contact us within 30 days of receiving your product(s) to tell us why so we can assist to find an alternative sleep aid product. All products purchased on slumbersleepaid.com carry a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee (the “Guarantee”).
To read more about our Guarantee please visit the page “Shipping and Returns“
Subscription Related Queries
A recurring charge for the product(s) selected for auto-replenishment will be automatically charged to your credit card when your order ships.
Yes, you will need to get in-touch with our team to adjust your account and subscription.
Your subscription will continue until you cancel or change your product.
To cancel or change your subscription, you must provide our customer support team a minimum of 30 day notice.
Once you get confirmation of your cancellation date, the system will set to 30 days and will automatically cancel.
You can change your last month to a different product, as long as you notify the team prior to your final shipment date.
You cannot terminate your subscription earlier than 30 days.
If you have any question please call our team.
We are pleased to offer free Priority Shipping via USPS to our subscriptions. You may upgrade to UPS shipping, if you prefer.
We will ship product in accordance to your subscription, every 4 weeks.
You will receive an exclusive 15% off every order on your subscription.
Subscriptions cannot be combined with any other discount.