3rd Party 2022 Sleep Study Results
As part of our commitment to conduct ground-breaking research on CBN (cannabinol) for sleep, we partnered with MoreBetter (dba Releaf App) in May 2022 for a Sleep Pathfinder Mission™. With help from the Releaf App’s industry-leading software, our latest study focused on how CBN may potentially alleviate the symptoms of sleeplessness and improve the overall quality of sleep.
The number of Americans who experience insufficient sleep is staggering. Almost half of all Americans report feeling sleepy during the day between three and seven days per week. Over a third of U.S. adults get less than seven hours of sleep, the minimum for healthy adults.
We recognize the need for better slumber, without the nasty side effects associated with some over-the-counter sleep aids. Our full spectrum CBD Sleep Gummies with CBN, a high dose of CBN and CBD with 3mg THC, are blended to naturally and safely maximize relaxation and drowsiness, as well as achieve the best results for mood elevation.
For our Sleep Pathfinder Mission, hundreds of participants volunteered to try the raspberry-flavored, dual-action gummies for 30 days and share their experiences via the Releaf App, the top-rated app for individuals to track and improve their use of cannabis and CBD. The results are clear:
- 71% of participants agreed the product improved various aspects of their lives, sleep quality and patterns
- 70% reported the product performed better than any other sleep aids they have ever tried
- 82% agreed the product helped their ability to stay asleep
- 71% felt more calm after taking the product
- Over half of participants experienced less anxiety while taking the product, compared to when not taking it
- 71% felt more refreshed in the morning
- 82% achieved more nights of quality sleep while taking the product
- 80% said it was easier to fall back asleep
- 82% were able to better stay asleep
- 83% would recommend this product to others
The study also revealed over 50 percent of the participants were first-time CBN users. This presents us an exciting opportunity to conduct further studies of our CBN-only products to validate our direction and offerings. (Check out our 2020 sleep study with Vail Integrative Medical Group, which tested the effectiveness of our CBN tinctures and softgels.) Our goal is to help bring more transparency into the potential benefits of CBN, so our customers can make better, more informed purchase decisions at SlumberCBN.com.
If you’re new to CBN, browse our blog for more info and tips.